

Early Thanksgiving with my family including my cousin Tori and Scott.For break, it was separate ways for Brandon and I and Mike and Rachel too! Mike and Brandon headed to Texas for the Texas A & M and Texas Football game, while Rachel and I headed to Oregon to spend time with her family. Thanks to the Bells and Bains for making my Thanksgiving so much fun!!!

Playing with little Betsy, Rachel's niece.

Finally to Corvalis after a long travel day. Been up since 4:30!!!

Walking around Alberta St. in Portland.


Touring OSU's campus.

Pretty Corvalis, OR.

Coffee with Jess, Rach's sister-in-law.

Thanksgiving Brunch with Rachel's sister Abby, her husband Denny, & her parents.

I spent so much time in this chair that Betsy would lift up the blanket
when I wasn't under it, wondering where I was.




4 comments:
I'm sooo glad you had a good time and that you were able to come see my little OR world- my first friend here to experience Corvallis! Thanks for coming- it WAS fun :)
Can I adopt you next thanksgiving? I would love to show you all the sights in Monument! looks like you had a great time!!
that is a great picture of you and rach and OSU...a professional shoot?
ASH! You are as gorgeous as ever. Have a wonderful Christmas! Love you :)
Post a Comment