2.04.2008

Official Babysitter


Sweet, sweet Kinsley came over one night while Amy and Ben went to an Av's game. Most of the night we played hide and seek where her version of hiding is finding a good spot and then looking down so she can't see you. After all if she can't see me I can't see her! :)


When we weren't hiding, coloring, or reading Kinsley was laying on the vent to keep warm!


This weekend one of my former students Baylee and her little sister Min Fei spent the night.
We decorated Valentine's, went to dinner, went to church (where Min Fei fell asleep on my lasp and snored), and of course watched High School Musical!



That's right..Baylee is dipping her peanut butter toast in ketchup... Yum.


Min Fei kept referring to Brandon as that boy and your boy. Baylee also said...
"Where's Kevin?" I said, "Who? Do you mean Brandon?" "Ya, him," she said!


We were up bright and early on Sunday morning after a somewhat sleepless night for me. I think I was up 3-4 times in the middle of the night for various reasons. I now know what "light sleep" is like! They knew all the words and moves to Highschool Musical...who needs the movie when the live version is happening right in front of you!

No comments: