Brandon and I, Tiff and Kris, and Mom and Dad took a trip to NYC and Cape Cod.
It was a great time and we took lots of pics. Here are a few. The pics are in somewhat random order, enjoy!
Tiff and I in the Yankee's dugout.
Th upper westside.
B and I at the Yankee's game.
Dad in the press box on our tour.
My second Gelato in a 20 minute time span in Little Italy.
Outside the MET.
This highlight was on SportsCenter!
We ended our trip by getting a behind the scenes tour of Yankee Stadium,
Dad ate up every minute of it.
B with his rally cap on and me with a big chew in my mouth.
Grand Central Station.
Mom and Dad at the game.
New Yankee Stadium for next season.
Wall Street and Stock Exchange.
Mike's suggestion, Lombardi's pizza.
Little Italy
We took a bus tour through downtown, uptown, and a night tour on the bus. A great way to take it all in for such a short trip.
On the Staten Island Ferry.
Now I get why it is called Wall Street.
Brooklyn Bridge
A pic for the expecting Mackenzie!
We caught a matinee of Grease....so good.
Only funny if you've seen the Office.
On our first day there B took me on a row boat in Central Park. What he didn't mention is that he left our umbrella in the hotel room because we didn't need it...it POURED and we got soaked!!!
Dad referencing the Office too!
At a yummy burger place!
3 comments:
YAY! What an awesome trip. I'm jealous! So glad you got to go :)
my favorite pics--you and B in the dugout take second place while the pic of you and your dad take my heart!
Hey Ash!! How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time!!
Post a Comment