Click on Mackenzie's blog to see more pics.
We left bright and early Saturday morning to visit Ben (B's little brother) and his wife, Stacy (Kari's little sister) in Seattle. It was fun! Thanks for letting us visit guys! We miss you and Tootsie and Archie already! :)
We walked along the Alki beach waterfront which is by their house.
Ben's job site. He is an engineer on this bridge project.
The blue angels flying over downtown for Seafair in Seattle.
The market.
University of Washington Football stadium.
Tootsie and Archie
Sunbathing?
This looked way more fun than it was. Somehow I got soaked while Stacy stayed completely dry. I blamed Brandon's paddling.
Delicious Icecream on Bainbridge Isalnd.
Aunt Gretchen was in town for business so we got to hang with her!
I had to get in my map to figure out where we went next.
Pagliacci's pizza round 1...they even had Sonic ice.
Beautiful Mercer Island.
Famous Italian lunch spot.
Mt friend Hailey that I met in Georgia while I was at college. She and her hubby live in Queen Anne a cute area of Seattle.
Chai Latte
A twice baked crossiant...yum.
Pizza round 2.
Yummy ice cream. (By the way we ate all the food from the last 3 pics in about
an hour and half time frame.
1 comment:
I love Seattle so much! I'm jealous. I also love the picture of you and Brandom with the city in the background. The one where you have a red shirt on. So cute!
Post a Comment