2.13.2010

Grady Kristopher DeCola

Tiff started having contractions early Friday morning. She and Kris stayed home until later that afternoon before checking in to the hospital. She quickly dialated all the way to 10 cm by midnight and pushed for 4 1/2 hours. Baby Grady was sunny side up and refusing to turn so a c-section was inevitable. He arrived (after we pulled an all nighter at the hospital) at 4:56 am weighing in at 7lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long. Everyone is great! I have two nephews that share a bday! Happy bday Grady & Coley!!! :)











3 comments:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I'm showing my mom right now...we are just oohing and ahhing over him...handsome little guy!!! Thanks for posting!!

Unknown said...

Kathy and Scott, Doug Eric and Liza are in awe of Grady!!
Tiff, we are in awe of you also. Good work and congrats.
Love from Vermont : )

Kathy said...

Ash-I han't seen the videos-precious! What a cute little guy!
Give our Hugs to everyone!