3.25.2010

For you Ter...


Apparently I am not blogging enough, per my college roomate Terri. I had no idea my life was so exciting.

Here you go...


I hung out with this dude last weekend, although he is much bigger than this old picture shows. I kicked Tiff and Kris out to go to dinner while Grady and I hung out. After he got all his burps out, he was quite the happy man. He slept while I held him and then he got the tiniest bit fussy (he is sooo good that on a scale of 1 to 10 the fussiest he ever gets is a 1) so we bounced on a bouncy ball and he fell back asleep in 2.2 seconds. Grady is setting the bar high. (Maybe Tiff will post pics that she took of us hanging out...)

2 comments:

Terri said...

Oh man, I am awesome. I inspire blogs ;) So fun, Auntie Ash. Keep pics of cutie Grady coming. Miss you!

Terri said...

also, love the new blog design :)