The day Isla turned 4 months old I went to back to work. It was a day I had been dreading since I met sweet Isla Paige. My mom came down and watched her the first 2 days I eased back into work and then Isla went to where she will be the remainder of the school year. A former mom of a student I had is watching her and Isla loves it over there. She gets to play with 3 little boys and a girl all day! I am still having a very hard time adjusting (everyone says it will get easier....), but relishing the time we have in the evenings and weekends. Apologies in advance for not returning phone calls, emails, commenting on your facebook, etc...I am too busy staring at my baby.
For some reason these pics make me think she is an overweight woman who just finished her jazzercise workout.
My cousin Tori had Carter at the end of March...so the cousins had to go and meet him.
Getting ready to go to daycare one morning, but just couldn't quite stay awake...Mondays are exhausting.
She is so stinkin' proud of herself and thinks she is pretty cool that she can play with her toes whenever she wants.
Her hair is....hmmm....different
She LOVES her daddy's voice and turns to find it whenever he talks!











1 comment:
Oh my gosh Ash...love you so much. Summer is coming sooooooon. You are doing great :) and LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new pics! That isn't even the same baby!!!!! xoxo
Post a Comment