This is a pic of Isla taking a nap...I didn't want to turn the flash on and wake her. She is a side sleeper and loves her bunny.
Isla has been soooo interested in what we have been eating so I gave her a teeny tiny bit of rice cereal mixed with LOTS of breast milk. She wanted to do it by herself, but gagged herself (see below).
Mother's Day breakfast in our backyard Sunday morning.
We hung with some friends from church Saturday night and they men took the kids on a walk...too cute! Carter is 2 1/2 months older than Isla.
SUCH A BIG GIRL!!!
Miss Amy helped Isla create a mother's day vase for me. LOVE her footprints! Let the collection of homemade things from my kids begin!!!!!!!
We had to get a pic of us because we had on our summer sandals!













1 comment:
Soooooo cute!
I recognize those sandals :~)
I need an Isla fix!
xxoo
Post a Comment