9.23.2011

Hurricane Isla

Sweet Isla Paige


 Another earring bites the dust...she pulls them out of my ears so now I resort to putting them in my pocket until I get to school...or I forget to put them in.

 What the bathroom looks like while I get ready...the box of tampons is her favorite toy.
 All toilets are missing this cap.  I wonder who took them all off?
 After school I instantly get in my comfy clothes because now that Isla feeds herself that means mama gets dirty too.  
After school all I want to do is spend every second with her, so the bedroom looks like this when I come up to go to bed (at an hour that I am embarrassed to admit...let's just say I was asleep one night before 9)
 So I can watch my Paigey Patch do all of her new tricks that I don't get to see during the day...laundry finds itself in the most random spots.  
 A typical scene in the living room.


 Luckily, I have some help...

 I had to put this on for Brandon...I have been meaning to get a mat for that large frame since school started, but when I get home from school or on the weekend I can't stand the thought of putting Isla in her carseat and going to do something I need to do, because all I want to do is hold my baby or watch my baby move around.  So...maybe over fall break I will get a mat for it.  Don't hold your breath Brandon.






No comments: