11.12.2011

11 months (Pics soon)

*You are standing on your own every so often for about 5 seconds
*You still LOVE to eat (in fact at your one year appt coming up, dad wants to ask if you are eating too much!)
*You weigh 23 lbs.
*You are fearless and scare at nothing
*You are getting so big and tall
*You got your first haircut to get rid of your mullet by my friend Kari from church...she did a great job!
*You like to say "Mom" all the time (I LOVE that you don't call me mama...you sound so grown up saying Mom)
*You grind your 3 teeth together and it makes a very unpleasant sound.
*When you see your reflection on picture on my phone/computer you say "Isla!"
*You say "Hi!" over and over again
*You love to climb up and down the stairs still and like to hang out at the rails at the bottom of the stairs and peek through
*You eat an egg every morning for breakfast (except for Saturdays when I make you a blueberry wheat pancakes)
*You love a good beat and love to dance to songs by bobbing up and down.
*You are still obsessed with your ball
*You are a little parrot and will repeat a lot of what we ask you to...you said apple to other day after daddy asked you to.
*I swear the other day you repeated Thank you God...dane du dod
*You do little mini turns to get yourself lined up to go backwards down the stairs
*You still like to eat your Cheerio's in the morning before you climb up the stairs to nurse
*You are easily distracted by food or by a ride on your hippo
*You love to ride on daddy's shoulders
*When you are playing and Mom is sitting on the floor you crawl over and climb all over her and I call it checking in at home base or recharging before you go play again (I love it)
*You like your new book from Aunt Gretchen that plays music and push the button over and over again
*You are still OBSESSED with my earrings
*When you nurse, you peek up and say "Hi"
*Lately you no longer nurse to sleep and in fact you nurse, crawl off of  me, crawl out of the room, open the door and try to head downstairs to play some more with dad.
*You take a short morning nap still and an afternoon nap.
*You like flushing the toilet and the other day I was in the laundry room and I heard the toilet flush and I thought it was dad, but it was you! :)
*My favorite thing about being your mom is knowing you, knowing what you need, making you laugh, having inside jokes with you, and spending every second I can with you.

No comments: