1.01.2012

Helmick Christmas 2011

These first few pics are actually from Carlucci Christmas...but I just had to post these!






Before we headed to my mom and dad's we stopped at Efrain's for some yummy Mexican! Ben & Stace were in town and we also got to see Mackenzie, Ben, Mims, and Bode!




Sweet Lainey

Mom's gorgeous tree and Christmas decorations.  Their new house felt so homey and spacious.  




There is too much I could say about this pic.











I had to make this pic big so you can fully appreciate the Paigey Patch in all her glory.  We took her to the Broomfield Rec so she could ride in the lazy river with momma and go down the slides with dada.

Check out those legs!



Look what the kids got!  SOOOO fun!




Brandon has been wanting a briefcase to hold his magic tricks so he can be the cool Uncle that knows magic tricks.  Mom put some starter tricks in there to get him going.  







Isla Paige did a lot of eating, a lot of hanging out on the stairs, and her favorite word while we were there was HELLO over and over and over again.  






2 comments:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

I want to be a Helmick! What a sweet time! first, are you kidding me with her pool outfit?!?! Complete with shoes?! I love all the kiddos in their chairs...ADORABLE! xoxo

The Jardons said...

Looks like fun! I love that she's playing with a cool whip container in the bath tub : ) She's a cutie!