2.01.2012

A tale of two Isla's

Isla has 2 personalities.  The first one is the sweet girl that gets so many compliments from Shelly (and Amy this week) that say she is so good and doesn't fuss much.  Then there is the Isla that is needy for Momma and wants her to hold her/put her down at the same time, fusses as soon as she sees me when I come to pick her up, and the one that still bites me even though she gets put in time out and I fake cry to show her that it hurts me.  (By the way, she doesn't like when I fake cry.  She mimics my face and starts to cry herself).   She is not like this all the time, mostly right when we are trying to get out the door in the morning and right when we get home from daycare.  My all time "favorite" thing she does right now is cry and say "whyyyyyyyyyy."  She says it like her life is so unfair and miserable and she opens her mouth wide and throws her head back. I am working to get it on video because it just reminds me that we are raising a girl....drama. :)

1 comment:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

Oh friend. You're getting the "whyyyyyy?!" already. She IS a girl! And there is drama. All that cuteness comes with a price ;) I'm excited to watch the video (but considering that I've been walking around the house in my workout clothes for the past hour TALKING about working out, I will re-visit it soon! ;)