8.04.2013

Sucking Every Last Drop Out of Summer

Isla Paige and Daddy floating down the creek.  Uncle Kris there to catch them.
Not pictured: Me jumping off some rocks to float down the creek to escape my clingy children.










One night on a walk Isla saw some big girls at a soccer practice and she went on and on about how when she is three she wants to play soccer, she asked me questions about the big girls and their coach and the she asked me if I could buy her a soccer ball.  I of course said yes because I can't remember a time when she has asked us to buy her something (that is coming!).  So the next morning when I set out on a run lo and behold our neighbor was selling some soccer balls at a garage sale!  Brandon and she walked down there and came back with two!



No comments: