This little girl loves her pretend games. She stays in character all the time and likes to pretend she's Elsa, Cinderella, or just someone who is going to the beach. The other day she whacked me on the feet and told me I was Cinderella and then made me stand up and dance with her because she was the prince. She also told me the other day she was Elsa and Elsa didn't eat tacos (what we were having for dinner). ((While I am on a Tatum roll: She loves to sing in the car along with our Sunday School CD and she is always a beat or whole verse behind the song. Cutest thing ever.))
Once again pretending they were on a plane going to Disney.
Headed out for a run obviously.
One night we had an impromptu Taco/Margarita night...Brian & Elyse + 4, Tiff and Kris + 3, Dan + 1, Brian and Katie +2, and us. 12 kids!!!! It was fun!
We followed up that fun evening with spesh's at Donnie and Mellow's for Sunday breakfast. More lead playing this time with Noah!
Then we headed to my parents for Sunday night dinner and THEN monday night dinner at Brian and Katie's. So thankful for our people.
(These are funny pictures of what I saw one time when I picked the girls up...labeling things with the beginning sound on sticky notes. A for Ava, R for Rabbit...) My mom should come and teach Kindergarten with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment