Went to bed with wet hair...this is how they woke up. They came down the stairs with bows, handbands, and every brush we owned and asked me to fix it.
Sleeping over and grandma and grandpa's so we could go and celebrate our 12th anniversary...(my parents will celebrate 40 this fall!!!)
Father's day rocket launch in Grandpa's backyard with Scott and Carter
These girls just ate the sprinkles off their ice cream and said they were all done. Have I mentioned they don't like Chick Fil A...I am starting to think there was a mix up at the hospital.
We've claimed Brian and Elyse's neighborhood pool as our own! We go 2-4 times a week!
I declared this summer Kari had to take us to do fun things in Boulder that we would never do on our own. She didn't disappoint! The first outing of camp Kari started with a bike ride and ended at a bakery! Perfection!
My childhood friend Kaitlyn was in town and I got to meet her two cute little girls
Like father, like daughter. Reading on the potty.
I took these goobers (and Tater) to a free play at the library auditorium. It was cute!
These cuties and Stacy and Donnie (Stacy's dad) came to Efrains with us one night when they were in town then came over to play. The girls got all wet, so Isla and Tatum took them up to their room and brought them down and every one had one pajamas, socks, and headbands. Too cute.
The next morning after church we went to spesh's at Donnie and Mello's house.
Playing after swimming at the pool with Noah and Fisher (Kari's boys) They were pretending they were a family and Isla was calling the boys sweetie and bubbie and the girls put the towels up their swim cover ups and were pregnant. They played for a long time and Kari and I got to catch up!
Daddy buying tickets to the dance show they were about to put on, on their stage out back.
I just can't believe how blessed I am that every summer day my only job is to plan a fun activity to do with my girls. Love it. Love how much time we get to spend with our friends and cousins and how much fun things we get to do!!!
Helping clean out the art cabinet one day!
Dinner with the DeCola's
Outside: Horse shoes
Inside: Tater's and Laine under blankets in the basement for a long time
Mia and Isla taking it easy after a long bike ride home from the park and fountains!
Have I mentioned how much I love summer???
No comments:
Post a Comment