Isla PreK4 & Tatum PreK3
Brandon took these goobers to their first day of preschool the end of August. They go on Thursday and Fridays and the other days are still Grandma days...THANK God for Grandma Days!!! Since they are in before school care, they get to start the day together for 45 min or so before heading to their separate rooms. They even get to eat their lunch there too! Isla has PE on Thursdays so she has to wear SOCKS AND SHOES (big step for her)! She immediately takes them off when she gets in the car on the way home and says her feet were so hot but she kept them on at school.
Isla will only go to preschool for one year before starting Kinder next year.
Tatum will go for three years, go figure! :)
Tatum LOVES Thursdays at school because that is the day her cousin Yainey (Laine) is in her class. They sit by each other and play all day long. They even conspire to talk their teacher Ms. Ronda into putting their cups by each other at the table so they can sit next to each other. Tatum doesn't look forward to Friday, but is always happy happy when I pick her up.
Funny Tatum story...Tatum is always making up funny names for her future children & pretend friends (Beena, Boona, Meesha, Moosha, etc.) So I had to giggle when she told me that on Friday she made a new friend, Sheersha. Turns out, it's a real name. Ha!)
Funny Isla story: On picture day Isla told me that she made a new friend. A boy named Clayton. I asked Isla why she liked Clayton as a friend. I was hoping for a great answer like he is kind to everyone, he listens to the teacher, etc. Instead she told me that he changed his hair and he looked handsome. Then she said he had on a T-Rex shirt and looked handsome, but then he changed into a different shirt (for picture day) and he looked even more handsomer. So that is why she liked him.
These are the same goobers I get to pick up on my way home from work!
Note the lunch box: It is as large as they are. I don't want them to be hungry! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment