11.12.2016

More Sunny Fall Days in October!

Brandon and I snuck away on a date to Denver



The video is even better than the picture!




Every other Friday I sneak out of school a bit early and make it to help with cozy reading in Isla's room.

Meet some friends from school at the Pumpkin Patch


Grocery Shopping is way more fun with a cousin.







Fun at the WOW museum!




Cheering daddy's softball team on at the playoffs.



Tatum's scotch tape obsession continues....she turned her blanket into a mermaid tail and she taped her leggins into footie pajamas.

The best way to spend a Friday afternoon...napping!


Duck Duck Goose with Carter
  
After swim modeling!



Isla lost her first tooth at school!


The tooth fairy showed up that night!








Tap Show!

Isla and I were twins one day with out planning it!


Spesh's at Donny and Mellow's



11 hours of eating and shopping on Saturday!!!!

No comments: