8.10.2017

My Girls



Mom says: The little mother, helper,  looker after-er of little people (and me), the chopped jr wanna be, pleaser, belly laugher, daddy's helper, lyric remember-er, and so much more.  You talk about being a coll-ager ( a college age student) and sometimes I think you look like one.  You remember people and are in tune with people's feeling and emotions.  You cherish our time together in the morning before your sister wakes up.   I love you beautiful girl.  

Daddy says you are thoughtful and look for needs in others, you are an encourager, you still have that great laugh, and having one on one conversations with you is like chatting with a teenager.  Daddy loves to take you golfing.  


Looking like a coll-ager jamming out to music on an old ipod.  







Mom says: My builder, crafter, list maker, planner, stubborn, not-forgetter, agenda maker, pretend player, kiss giver, snuggle lover.  You wake up and get to work, the wheels are always turning.  You have big plans in your head and get frustrated when projects don't go how you envision.  We shared a bed while we were at Stampede and you kissed on me and snuggled with me all throughout the night.  I love you sweet girl. 

From Daddy:   You have a one track mind and can't be bothered when you are focused on a task.  (I should add I had stop typing to laugh because it was funny to hear daddy say this about you...it was as if he was talking about himself).  You perseverate (fixate).  You do your best work on top of the craft table.  You sport good golf outfits. 
This day you woke up and planned out an exploring club and we had to hike, pack certain things in our backpacks, and set up blankets under the tree.  


One of your step by step plans.  

You made pretend girls that we battle with.  




No comments: