We headed down to Alamosa (3 1/2 hours SW of Highlands Ranch in the San Luis Valley) on Christmas Eve. We had a good time with everyone, especially our nephews Cole and Wyatt. The temperatures were in the -30's at night...the day we left it was -19 at 8:30 am!!!Cole asked me if I could take his picture by his Lincoln Logs.
Wyatt LOVED spending time with Brandon, much to the dismay of me (Aunt Ashley)! I even was feeding him one morning and he wanted to go to Brandon...I had food!
Cowboy Cole Carlucci would go into the bedroom and tell someone how he wanted to be announced. After they gave his introduction he would come out and do a lap on his horse.
Cole's outfit: Wrangler jeans, cowboy shirt and boots, a holster, 3 guns, a harmonica, cowboy hat, a mask, and an apron on backwards as a cape...he called himself Midnight Cowboy.
My favorite quote came from Cole as he was describing how we were all going to live in Alaska on a farm: "And we should have a library with lots of books, because books are important. And we should have lots of Bibles because that is where all of Jesus' words are."
Wyatt loved the styrofoam more than anything.
2 comments:
Love the pics--i know you take excellent photos, otherwise I would wonder if you were present seeing as though there are NO shots of your pretty face!
do a new one. took me long time to write.
Post a Comment