However, I recalled a few weeks ago when he was referring to a book he got for me that one of his coworkers wrote and he said something to the effect of...."The guy that wrote it said the first 120 pages are developing the characters, I assume that is how most books are written." (sidenote: Brandon hasn't read a whole book in who knows how long....maybe ever.) ((sidenote of my sidenote: Brandon is reading book right now that he has to read for his waiver program he is in, but he commented that he is going to read just enough of it to sound like he read the book.))
For future reference: I will handle reading and writing. Brandon will handle math and science fair projects.
1 comment:
Who would've thought we'd both be the wives of math teachers?!
Jeff is the same way with reading. His New Years resolution was to finish a book he started last year. So far he hasn't read any more of it. He says he'll start in December. Oh boys!
Post a Comment