10.19.2008

Memories

(**Updated entry:  I added more pics for you Kathy!!!)
I finally added some pics from our wedding slideshow Kari's dad made for us.




Don't be deceived by his innocent look.  






Is anyone surprised?

We call this one, Indian Baby.
Mom made our amazing outfits, again is anyone surprised?












That was the standard hairdo...one lone curl.

I finally put some pics on my computer from a slideshow Kari's dad made for us for our wedding.  Here are some of my faves.
Does anyone else think he is too big for the stroller?  To this day he still can't resist a good chocolate cone. 

Check out the smirk on B's face.
B and Papa.
Collecting pumpkins at Grandma and Grandpa's farm.  







Do they even make dresses this nice anymore?  Can't imagine to many preschoolers these days getting this snazzy for a picture!  Thanks mom for making me look so fancy.  






3 comments:

Terri said...

Oh my goodnes, you were always a little model, weren't you?! So cute! And I can't believe how much Brandon looks like his dad :) FUN!

Anonymous said...

great pics, ash. all pretty much classics fortelling you guys today.

mike

Amy said...

you were a cutie pie!! i loved looking into your fashion past! why are there no pics of your middle school years? are you hiding something? :)