10.05.2008

Kari's Wedding











My dear friend Kari got married this weekend in Boulder and I got to be a part of the whole weekend.  I made the familiar walk to her house the day of the wedding (around the corner from my mom and dad's) counting and recounting the years we had known each other and kept coming up with the same answer...17 years!  The weekend was great and I even got to take a trip to Sonic with the bride!    I didn't take too many pics of the weekend, but am hoping to bum some from a few people who had their camera's out more than me!  Here are a few snapshots of the festivities. 
Sorry boys, Kari's taken



 

Carlucci Girls

2 comments:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

Hi! I knew you'd have SOME pictures up! :) I didn't really take any either...sad. I really wanted a picture with you and Mimi in her "auntie ash" outfit but it was so crazy...let's hang when you're not teaching (and we're not traveling! Mimi and I are Boston-bound on the 17th and then we are going to Bob's wedding on the 30th.YIKES) xoxo

Terri said...

I love these pictures and I'm so excited for Kari! I can't wait to see more :)