Baylee and Min Fei came over for our annual date (click to see last time they visited!). We looked at recent pictures from their Disney trip, colored, taught Min Fei how to play Guess Who, and ate (more importantly) played at Chick-Fil-A.
After dinner we watched High School Musical 2 (I specifically requested they bring HSM 2 over because what other excuse do I have to watch this?) The girls (just like last year with HSM 1) performed each musical set, expertly choreographed!
Later we headed upstairs to watch the Hannah Montana 3-D concert!
(I will spare you from all the pictures they took of the tv with my camera!)
Can't wait for my next date with them...we will watch HSM 3.
2 comments:
Ash! You are so great with kids! Seriously, I'm amazed and so proud of you :)
That looks like SO much fun! I guess all I'm wondering now is where the pictures of B are with HIS 3-D glasses and HSM tee-shirt? (stretching for the next dance move, I'm sure...;) xoxkenz
Post a Comment