Ashley, she's gorgeous! and never have I seen a breech baby so soon after birth--her little legs sticking straight up--wow! Hope we get to see you all over Christmas when we're out.
Good, keep uploading! The pictures where Brandon is holding Isla, she looks like him! And her little lips are so precious! Hope you are recovering well.
3 comments:
Ashley, she's gorgeous! and never have I seen a breech baby so soon after birth--her little legs sticking straight up--wow! Hope we get to see you all over Christmas when we're out.
Good, keep uploading! The pictures where Brandon is holding Isla, she looks like him! And her little lips are so precious! Hope you are recovering well.
Hi Ashley!
Congratulations! She is such a little beauty! I love her perfect little lips and her long legs. Her hair is adorable....she's amazing!
SO glad you have so many pics. I've been dying to see her..:)
Amy
Post a Comment