1.17.2011

The latest

Isla was a cute snow leopard on the snow day! 

We can always count on a few smiles after she eats! 
We call this look her Blue Steel (reference Zoolander)





check out my shoes mema and pepa!


so sleepy


Dinner at our house!  The boys on the couch.

Brandon made fried ice cream for us and I told him he should put an apron on so the oil wouldn't splatter on his clothes. He went to the basement to get an old apron and came up with his BIKE shorts he had for a costume.  Problem solved.




Grady was OBSESSED with Isla and kept wanting to touch her face and kiss her!










my favorite stretch look!




Fried ice cream...delish!







Mom and dad spent the night...look who I found cuddling early in the morning in Isla's room.  She loves her grandpa.


cute new pj's courtesy of mom!









off to church!

friends are so special!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Could she be any cuter? Seriously, I'm a bit obsessed with checking your blog these days. It cracks me up how long it takes to load now (because of all of the pics!).
Do you know what an awesome babysitter I am? Hint, hint....