3.29.2011

baby dedication

On Sunday March 27th we had Isla's baby dedication...Brandon and I each got to share our hopes and prayers for Isla along with  some very good friends of ours at Hillside.   I, of course, blubbered through what I had to say and hope to type up what I said this week so Isla knows the prayers B and I have for our sweet girl!




My bestest of friends Amy is moving far, far away to NC soon... :(
I guess Isla and Caroline will have to be pen pals.  



Afterwards everyone came over to our house for some qdoba!  The afternoon was spent watching the boys race in the backyard, the girls teaching the little ones how to jumprope, and wyatt entertaining all of us with some no handed somersaults.  Good day.







2 comments:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

YAY!!! I've been blog-stalking you!!!!! LOVE the grandparent pics..I had to do a double take to make sure that was Isla! She looks DIFFERENT and BIGGER! :)

Terri said...

how fun! Your mom looks stunning in those photos!