7.07.2011

7 months





 Favorite toys: OJ lid, ladel, cell phone












 "I showed this bear who's boss!"


Sometimes I move around so much I get trapped under the ottoman, but I like it.

*You have tried and loved avocado, bananas, and sweet potatoes.  You liked carrots, but weren't a fan of green beans (they weren't pureed enough). You eat food once a day (if we are home and I remember!)
*You breast feed 4-5 times a day
*You started sleeping through the night shortly after we got back from Missouri (yeah for not making you cry it out!)
*For the most part you have a morning and afternoon nap and most of the time a 3rd evening nap.
*You still LOVE LOVE LOVE your toes (I think you are so used to having them by your face since they were in the womb!)
*You do a great job playing by yourself if toys are spread around and your favorite toys are not "toys"...measuring spoons, ladels, orange juice lids (you play with that every morning mom makes a smoothie), and your favorite cell phones.  I can't hardly take your pic to text to anyone because you reach for it.
*You weigh 19 lbs
*You gently touch the butterflies that hang above your bed after each nap when you are lifted out.
*You roll all over the place and scootch on your belly to try and get things out of your reach.
*You are great at sitting up, but still take the occassional tumble.
*You cry when I leave the room and laugh when daddy does.
*On days when I don't tutor we take a morning nap together in bed...favorite thing ever...you hog the whole bed and I hang on for dear life on the side, but I love it.
*Your prime nick name is still Paigey Patch
*You still greet us with a HUGE smile everytime we get you out of the crib.
*You try and make the indian sound yourself with your hands.
*You are making new sounds all the time with your mouth
*You still don't have a tooth, but gnaw on everything
*You love to eat your "popsicle" after dinner (the food net with a frozen food cube in it) and make a mess
*You still shake your head no, no, no...but thankfully don't know what it means yet
*You laugh easily
*When kids come over in the morning for tutoring you smile and get excited (kick your legs) because I think you think they are here for you!  You are so curious about other kids and like to be around them, but you are like your mommy in that sometimes you like to be alone away from the crowd.
*You watched fireworks with big eyes, but weren't scared
*You are moving into size 4 diapers as soon as your 3s are out because size 3s arent long enough...your crack hangs out! :)
*Miss Amy is going back to school and can't watch you (boo), but Miss Shelly is going to watch you instead (yeah)! Mommy goes back to work in 3 weeks (boo)!
*You are still the sweetest thing ever
*You pitch a fit when you can't reach what you want or when I take away the cell phone, earring, computer, etc.
*Whatever toy daddy is playing with you chuck what you have and take his toy from him!

No comments: