All from Amy....
text: Jack (Amy's son) said Isla just said her first word...."she said vampire Mommy!"
text: Oh my goodness...someone just had a fit of a lifetime! I was holding her and carrying popsicles out to the boys and she managed to lean down and and hold on to one as she stuck it in to her mouth. Once she tasted it, there was no going back. I wish you could have seen the rage... :)
(I asked Amy when I picked her up how long her fit lasted and she said 7-8 minutes because the boys were eating the popsicles in front of her and she was NOT happy).
text (sent with a pic of her sleeping in a dress...legs exposed): I am having a hard time refraining from biting her legs!
This is just a teeny tiny bit of the MULTIPLE texts I would get daily with pics attached. My favorite one was the one where Isla was sitting on Amy's lap and she was reading/ripping the pages out of Amy's textbook.
EMAILS:
Mom,
I hope you're having a good day. I'm having a blast! Everyone fights over me and cries when it's not their turn to hold me or give me my toy...life is good. Jack and Logan are keeping themselves busy with preschool activities, and Wes and Kaydence are fighting over toys. I'm taking notes. Miss Amy likes to bite my fat cheeks, and I'm afraid that one day she may eat me. You may want to chat with her about it. I just finished another bottle and I'm getting ready to snooze.
See you in a few hours!
Love,
Isla
(here's a pic of the look I give Miss Amy after she tries to nibble on me. I am NOT amused.)
************
I'm having a rockin' day with my peeps. Wes and Logan have been teaching me all sorts of cool tricks, like how to jump on the furniture. They started jumping up and down on the couch (Miss Amy won't buy them a trampoline, so they do what they can for thrills), and I laughed uncontrollably! They jumped, and I laughed....over....and over....and over.....for about 25 minutes straight!
Here's a pic-
I'm sleeping now, but should be ready for grammie to pick me up around 3:30. Miss Amy will text you.
Love,
Isla
PS-I blew out of my clothes and Miss Amy couldn't find any extras here. Luckily, she found a BRAND NEW onesie in her stash upstairs. It actually looks quite nice...:)
**************
Look at me sleeping in my bed like a big girl! (I got this pic after she had a period where she only slept in her carseat for her afternoon nap...Amy would try and put her upstairs, but she wouldn't have it...she wanted to be in her carseat on the middle of the kitchen table where all the action was...then she would konk out.
****************
My name is Isla, but you can call me crash.
I'm number 67 on the football team. Yesterday I made a gigantic mess of my cute little girly outfit, so miss Amy had to search for clothes that would fit me. She settled on Wes' football shirt. Do you know how adorable I looked? When miss Amy went to get my blankie, she noticed the spare clothes that mommy had brought. Unfortunately, she took my football shirt off and dressed me in something pink and flowery. I cried and cried (not really, but it makes for a good story).
Aren't I the cutest baby ever?
Love,
Isla
How do you spell rockstar?
I S L A....that's how!
*****
I sent isla to her last day of daycare with the camera...here is what her day was like!
Isla's first boyfriend...when I would drop her off he would say to me "my baby!" and he always took her socks off to see her toes.
The one and only Miss Amy
Amy told me Isla had a growl she would do when she wanted to "wrestle" with the boys.
WE LOVE MISS AMY! :)










1 comment:
oh.my.gosh. I have no words. Amy is awesome! How cool it is that she texted and emailed you to keep you in the loop :) I'll bet you are so excited it's summer. Isla is as precious as ever. I love her roly poly legs! Have a great summer!
Post a Comment