6.07.2011

It is officially SUMMER!!!



 My mom watched Isla the last day of school (a teacher workday).  I was so excited and ready to come home that I snuck out early and ditched out staff BBQ so I could start my summer with my baby.  I have big plans of staring at her and playing with her ALL DAY EVERY DAY.   (I am actually tutoring 3 kids this summer---one  2x a week and the others 1x a week & I am going to keep going to Crossfit most mornings right by our house) BUT other than that I really am just going to stare at her. 








 First time sitting in the grass...she kept trying to grab the long pieces...and do you see her sitting?!?










 Splashing in water




 Bath pics just because they are so cute!










Isla, my mom and I are off to visit my grandma on the farm in Missouri soon!!! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

HOLY BLOG-A-MOLY!!! Mama is OFF of school!!! HOORAY! Excited for all of your fun time with your sweet girl!!! (and your "girls trip":)

Kathy said...

Isla is sitting up-woohoo!:~)
So precious-can't wait for your parents move so I have lots of "face" time this fall!
xxoo