6.18.2011

Great Grandma

 While Brandon was at CSU football camp Isla, mom, and I went to Missouri to visit my grandma at the farm last week.  It was the first time that she got to meet Isla!   Isla put on a show for the 4 days that we were there: rolling, smiling, cooing, talking, laughing...she showed Great Grandma all her tricks.  She LOVED being outside on the back porch (my favorite spot at grandma's too...244 acres all around) and she loved watching the leaves blow on the trees.  I think it is pretty safe to say we could've left Isla there and that would've been fine with my grandma (she kept asking if she could stay).  My grandma is the coolest and even painted some chalkboard paint inside one of her cabinets and had a special greeting on another chalkboard for Isla.  She is an inspiration to my mom and I...88 (almost 89) and living by herself and so with it.  It was sooooooooo sad to leave, but Isla was a great traveller flirting with all the boys on the plane.  I can't wait to go back.  Luckily, Tiff, Kris, and Grady are headed out soon.














































1 comment:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

um, is it possible for a 6 month old to be so photogenic?!?! She hits her "mark" every time with that smile :) LOVE YOU ISLA PAIGE!