10.27.2011

Fall photos before the snow




 Isla gets her mind set on something she has in her hand and she has RAGE when she loses it or I take it away...if you notice the Hydrocortizone Cream is in all of our pics. 

 She heard a dog...


 Isla knows "eye" be careful when you hold her..


 She knows when I say Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...She will throw herself back.

 Senior Pic


Attitude

2 comments:

Mackenzie Turrill said...

STOP! I love the senior pic!!!! :) And I LOVE her chubbers thighs...(and your cute pic at tub too..)

The Bell Family said...

She is just too cute. Peyton randomly kept asking me yesterday if I remembered Isla. She also kept saying how cute she is. So funny since its been weeks since we've seen you. Maybe its time get together again. Maybe we'll have to come trick-or-treat at your house on Halloween to say hi (or vice versa)?!