2.14.2013

My Birthday (*updated)

 I got to spend my birthday with these two girls, in my pj's, while it snowed outside.  I even got to take a nap!  (Which i might add was well deserved after Tatum ate at 1230, 230, and 430 and i just stayed up to go the 515 work out class).
I also find it fitting that Isla started referring to me as old lady mama yesterday...
Couldn't have planned a better day than just soaking up time with my babies.
See that red box in the pic?  That would be the Vday mailbox that Isla made at grandma's.  Tatum "made" one too.  Grandpa even went out and bought some Valentine's for all of the Grandkids.  Love.  The next day Isla and I spend a lot of the day playing mailbox with her tickets (what she was calling the  Vday cards).  We even delivered some to the pretend tiger that lives in our house and makes appearances from time to time.  

No comments: