2.19.2013

The latest and greatest

This chunky monkey gets plenty of calories literally eating round the clock...mommy's sleep suffers.  I will say it again, it is a good thing she is adorable!  :)

Major sister love. Isla constantly tells Tatum encouraging words like: Good rolling Tatum Gracers!  In return Tatum laughs and most of what Isla does.  (See you tube video link on the side of the blog for proof of this!)

I just had to get her picture because so often she just stays in her jammies.

"Here you go Tatum Gracers, you can have this blankie!"  Says Isla.



TT has been rollin all over the place for quite sometime now!

We met our friends Luke, Anna, and Jack at the Home and Garden Show.

Heading out to swim lessons in a bikini!

Always a helper.
(In other Isla news:  I would say we have officially entered the "tough twos" (I won't call them terrible...) A lot of my requests are met with a straight up no and a lot of behaviors/actions are outright defiance.   She is making me reach deep into my bag of tricks that wasn't that deep to begin with...)

No comments: