4.28.2013

Spring is FINALLY here!



 
Isla being silly (check out the progress on the stairs)

Cutest worst sleeper ever

Isla likes to crawl next to Tatum



Gentle sister love




Midnight snack (or 8:20 snack) Tatum is hoping I will get her some ice cream from the freezer.



My cheerio eating princess





















Jane (from church) birthday party




Check out  Tatum's "I want it or I want more" face (fist clenched & growl)

When did she grow up?!?

Love being close to family

Look at the cute girl in the hat.  Look at the bite mark on her arm.  Give you one guess who left that mark...and the one on her back...and the one on her chest...




2 comments:

Robin said...

Um, Ash, how have I not known all this time that you're a fellow blogger?! (well, I say that loosely when referring to myself :) LOVED catching up with you guys and your darling girlies!

Terri said...

Thank goodness for Spring!!!!! It's so much fun to be outside with the little girls. I can't get enough of your adorable daughters :) xoxo