7.02.2013

Tatum Grace 10 months


Tatum Grace you just keep getting cuter!
...you get so excited about things and flap your arms, bounce/jump up and down, and make noise
...you are eating 3 meals a day and love fig bars, fruit, bagels, and lots of other things
...you are still a hippy
...you scale all over the place
...you still grunt but also say dadada & yayaya
...you love your blankie
...you love to lay your head on soft things
...you like to kiss things in books
...you turn and take off when I say, "Tatum Grace, I'm gonna get you!"
...you have 3 bottom teeth and one on top
...you shake your head no no
...you LOVE to play with your sissy and climb on the pink chair in her room and wrestle around
...you are so curious
...you love to climb the stairs and have learned to turn around
...you love the song itsy bitsy spider and do your own hand motions to it
...Isla and I swear you say Iya sometimes

We LOVE YOU (and so does your sissy)




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is adorable and getting so big!