7.31.2013

Tatum Grace 11 months

Oh Tater Tot...
...today, just a few days after your turned 11 months, you figured out walking!  (see video)
...I swear (and Isla does too) that you say Iya and dada
...you also just say buhbuhbuh and about a dozen other one syllable sounds that you say and point
...you love to snuggle and dive in with your forehead to give kisses
...you are sleeping through the night, but are an early riser
...you love your mama and are on my hip throughout most of the day
...I am starting to wean you and as of today you are just nursing in the a.m. and p.m.
...it seems like about every other day or so I will put you down (or so I think you are down) and you will cry and I will finally go and get you and bring you down and you will happily and independently play for an hour all by yourself.  Your daddy and I think you just like having us all to yourself
...you are a pretty good eater and have liked milk so far
...you take a morning nap and an afternoon nap and go to bed around 830
...you can hang with your sister and today you were "playing office" with her and pushed her out of the way and grabbed her pen
...you are HILARIOUS to watch drink your sippy.  You grab it like you haven't had liquid in days and chug it
...Isla likes to remind me that you are a wiggle worm, so grabby, and a hoot and a half.  She also is your biggest fan and encourages you when you are doing new things.
Daddy just said thank you God that we have two little girls that are fun and a trip and half.  Daddy also says we are just starting to embark on the dynamic of two sisters who are wanting to do the same things...
...your eyes are so pretty and dark, dark, dark
...you have 6 teeth
...you love to go on wagon rides, eat sidewalk chalk, and grab everything in sight
...Daddy thinks it is hilarious that you look nothing like me
...We just love to look at you, be with you, and love on you.  You make us giggle Tater Tot.

No comments: