Would you believe Stella and Maria are two? Would you also believe that Kari can add beautiful cake making to her long list of many talents?
Look closely at Jude's shoes...
Isla was all about these boys on the trampoline. She was loving the drama aspect of it all and was eager to nurture and try and help all of the boys work out their problems in a very bossy way. (I mean she has "strong leadership skills") Later I over heard her telling Tatum, "Tatum you don't want to get involved in drama." After I had told her to stay out of it that night.
Isla is also loving telling Tatum things like:
"Tatum we've talked about this before."
"Tatum look me in the eye and tell me your sorry."
"Tatum go sit on the stairs and think about what you've done."
These girls. They are in full sister mode. Loving each other one minute, clawing/scratching/hitting/crying the next.
Isla is playing soccer again in Lafayette. We think coach Karen and coach Poncho are pretty awesome so we signed Isla up again. Aliana is playing too!
We got to hang with Laine all day while Grady had his eye surgery and were having so much fun we asked if she could spend the night! She was so good and the girls had a blast. (Laine told my mom: "Next stop Auntie Ash's!" When my mom was bringing her home from soccer!)
We took Laine to dance class, then went to the mall to do some shopping, rode the elevator lots of times, played at the sandbox and rocks at the mall, had a picnic, went to sonic, king soopers and then home!
Stacy was up in Louisville for a couple of weeks while Ben worked on their new house in Pueblo so we got to hang with the girls lots. Love how all their little booties fit on the bench.
Tatum was measuring me
Oh Tatum. I love the way she plays. Here she was Cinderella and I was the evil stepmother. Isla was a step sister. Tatum was singing "Sing sweet Nightingale" and I had to sing it the bad way like the sisters do in the movie. Then we had to give her a long list of things to do and she would sigh as she walked away.
Tonight Tatum climbed up on Brandon's lap and got in his face and said, "Pester me daddy!"
She makes the best connections from book to book or book to real life.
At bedtime she wanted to wear a night gown tonight, not her usual slipper jammies to keep her piggies warm. She told me she wanted to wear a night gown on this night, but not on Saturdays or Tuesdays.
She knows how to butter me up too. She tells me "I love you mama. I love your hair. I love your fingers. I love your necklace."
Evil Stepmother and Stepsister having a bit too much fun bossing Tater's around.
Cinder-ELLA!
When daddy's not home for dinner...
Isla: Steel Cut Oats with milk, blueberries, and a bit of honey.
Tatum: Boxed mac and cheese.
Avers!





























No comments:
Post a Comment