11.29.2015

Halloween Weekend 2015

Sometimes they try and find me when I am trying to have some privacy.

Halloween 2015 was a good time.  On Friday night the girls came with me to my school's Trunk or Treat since Brandon was coaching.   The girls chose to be princess  and I was my standard cowgirl.








We went into my classroom to warm up before we left.  

The next night was Halloween and Brandon sold the girls on their horse and crocodile costume.  They looked hilarious.






Quick pic with the neighbors before we headed to the Thomas house and then on the the Carlucci house. 







I love how they are all ringing the doorbell.

The next day at church I got to meet Greta Grace for the first time.  



The men went to the Bronco's game that night so Rita, Elyse, Stacy, and I took the kids to Red Robin.  4 adults, 9 kids. 

No comments: