11.29.2015

Thanksgiving 2015

I told Isla she should have fancy hair for Thanksgiving so I straightened it.  She hated it down, so we settled on a pony.  :)















Every. Stinking. Time.  That girl knows how to ruin a picture. 






Taking Thanksgiving orders. 










Grandpa had to celebrate the Royals World Series win with shirts for all the grandkids since tiff and I had shirts from their last win 30 years ago.




We are soooo spoiled having my parents so close.  The food was of course wonderful and it was so great to relax at their house all day.  Grandma had a multitude of Turkey crafts and then sent us out the door with 3 awesome new Christmas books to read when we got home.  

The night before Thanksgiving we went to dinner with Ben and Stacy and kids at Efrains, but I didn't get a picture!  The day after Thanksgiving we went to our favorite breakfast with the McCubbins at Udi's then played at the library for a long time. 



That night we had the BIG boy cousins over for nachos and Home Alone.  :)

No comments: