1.29.2009

A Day in the Life...

I love when I am off track because I get to make the rounds and hang with all the babes at home.  Here is my latest excursion that got a little silly with Amy, Kinsley, and Hallie.

Kinsley in her princess dress she wears everyday.

Kinsley just finished lifting her arms up and looking around telling me that this house was all hers and that she didn't fit in the house she was playing in.  She was just too big.  
Wow.




Hallie was just kickin' back getting her food on.


We were dying because it reminded us of this picture...



Doesn't she looked scared?


Amy pulled down her baby bangs that are growing in and then dusted off her fave boots.
Hallie and I TOTALLY disapprove of her boot choice.
We recommend these!


Kinsley in a new princess dress!
Kinsley in her princess smock...she also showed me her princess panties too.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am not sure what I am most horrified about: the sunken in cheeks, the regrowth of the hair I lost when pregnant or the fact that I still own Mudd boots. Fun day though!

Mackenzie Turrill said...

Yikes, where should I begin? Maybe you DIDN'T know that it's not responsible to drink and play with children? Just checking ;)

Amy said...

ummm. you should seriously consider updating your blog with a new post. get on that.