


Brandon does most, scratch that, all of the baking in our house and since I was gone the last few days up at my parents house and he forgot to tell the milkman not to bring milk we have a lot of milk right now. So since I am all about logical consequences, I told him he had to make cookies so we could have cookies and milk. While he was baking we were having a lovely spiritual conversation and I was thinking to myself..what a great husband I have....he is baking and speaking truth into my life. And then I remembered how he defiled the frame in the kitchen last week and all lovely thoughts disappeared.

...it used to say i do again and again and again
3 comments:
this is award-winning..LOVE LOVE! ;)
way to keep her on her toes, quito.
That is so hilarious, Ash. Only Brandon. And yes, he is a great hubby to you, and I'm so glad :)
Post a Comment