My big girl Isla Paige you are too much fun right now. We have real conversations and you have so much to say. I am amazed each day at the sentences you string together to communicate. For instance we bought a little gymnastics bar at our neighbors garage sale for you to hang on and when auntie tiff came over you were so excited you said "Come on auntie Tiff come hang on the bar," as you ran to the garage door trying to open it then turned around and said "I can't get it mom. Help me!" It was so fun to see you be so excited about something!
We went on a walk last night and you chatted the entire time. You say silly phrases like "what a bummer" "that'd be fun" "thats pretty cool" and a rather dramatic "oh no!" You ask to go get the moon and then say its "too far way i cant get it." You learned the word now and say it often like i want to hold baby Tatum. Now. You sing so many songs with daddy and know jesus loves me. You regularly greet me with a "Hi mommy how are you? It's nice to meet you" or "it's nice to see you" You are very polite and say thank you mommy when I give you something and are great at using people's names when you are speaking. In fact, one day when Rachel was over out of the blue you said "I like your bracelet Rachel." You often tell me that you like my shirt. Life for you hasn't changed too much except for the fact you get to watch caillou more than you used to. On the flip side you have starting having a very strong opinions on what you wear and pitch a fit about your shoes. You always suggest "how bout this one" and then you try them on and immediately take them off. One day you were in the closet and I couldn't see you but all of a sudden shoes started getting chucked out of the closet like you couldn't find a darn pair to wear. You told me the other day "No mommy I don't want my picture taken." Can you tell which picture that one is? You have started hitting and bullying Lainey and our neighbor Traci (who is your age). You hit and shove often for no reason. You get time outs and then say sorry and kiss and then do it again a minute later. We are working on it. You have continued to be daddy's special helper and even helped him make cookies the other day.














1 comment:
Where do I begin????
Our baby Isla is talking! Of course we've heard her talk, but she's actually conversing, which means we haven't seen her in WAY too long..:( Your house is gorgeous! My favorite part was the little accessory that you placed on the in the corner of the kitchen, on top of the counter....can I borrow it? Please come visit us. The boys talk about Isla ALL. OF. THE. TIME!
Post a Comment