9.10.2012

Tatum Grace's first days home

 

Tater Tot you have been a dreamy baby. You hardly cry and the only time you are loud is at night and when you pass gas. One night you woke us up because you made the bed vibrate with your loud gas. You make a lovely snorting noise when you eat and sound like a little pig. Since your little breathing scare and the fact that you make a choking/gasping sound occasionally after you eat you earned yourself a spot in between daddy and I on the bed on your boppy. You have also survived your sister trying to feed you a raisin. (By the way I have reviewed many times with Isla what you can't eat and when I asked her what you can eat she proudly yelled "nipple!"
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Jilly said...

She's beautiful, Ashley! And life sounds so blessed for you all. Congrats and I look forward to meeting little Miss Tatum, along with having a great conversation with little Miss Chatty:-)