Our kickoff event to Monte Vista's Ski-Hi Stampede was the Hunter Hayes/Craig Morgan Concert. Isla, of course, had to dress the part of a cowgirl.
Isla enjoyed the concert, but spent most of the time asking for "nacks." When we left around 10:30 I asked her if she was ready for bed and she said "No!" and shook her head emphatically.
Crazy to think that 2 years ago I had this exact same shirt at the concert, but Isla Paige was in my belly! Now sweet baby girl #2 is under this shirt!
Next up on the Ski-Hi weekend of fun...the parade! I have never thought parades were that great, but when you have kids (or nephews) that get so excited when they throw candy they are actually pretty great. I love Noah in these pics. (Kari's parents, Kari, and Noah were there too visiting Ben and Stace)
It wouldn't be Stampede, if we didn't hit up the carnival next!
Ski-Hi Stampede came to a close with a bang...the RODEO! They have the best rodeo and it is a high quality production. Again, Isla enjoyed herself, but was more into her "nacks" and climbing around.
Notice the necklace she picked out from Mema's closet to wear to the Rodeo. Notice her other accessory, her shotgun.
Not happy about her walk getting interrupted to head out.
1 comment:
Great pictures! It was good to see you guys at the concert! Love Stampede!
Post a Comment