We have had an amazing fun-filled break with trips to the pool, the mall, Ikea, different restaurants, and lots of family time. We even got a few house projects done too! Here is a snippet of our break in pictures...
(I love you Craigslist stroller!)
Stacy's shower! Twin girls!!!!!
This is right after Isla told me, "You and me are friends mom."
Halfway around the block she took her shoes off and tried to walk barefoot...have I mentioned that she HATES SHOES AND SOCKS? Despises. She will immediately takes them off as soon as we get in the car and go inside to any place. The Rio, the library, Old Navy (she also tried to take her pants off in there...) I can't remember if I posted Isla's stats from her 2 year appt: Almost 28 lbs (60%) & 35 in (80%). Also can't remember if I posted about how Isla wandered outside one night, in her diaper, freezing cold, 7:30....looking for me. Needless to say we have gone over and over and over again how she isn't allowed to go outside by herself.
Tatum on the left, Isla on the right ( a little bit younger than Tatum in this pic)
No comments:
Post a Comment