1.12.2013

Out of Isla's mouth these days...

What do you have in your tummy mommy? ( When I am chewing anything )

Wait right there mommy, I'll be right back.  Just a minute.  I have and idea

Kayla is my friend at Sunday school.  (This one made her seem so grown up.  I have no idea who Kayla is and the idea of her making a friend without me knowing about it makes her seem big!)

I live on iris circle. No iris triangle.

Me: Where's Isla?  Isla from her hiding spot: "Maybe you left her at church."

Me: Isla did you have kind hands with Lainey today? Her: no sorry Lainey.

I love you soooo much.

Are you kidding me?

He's a boy.  He has a wiener.

I want to do it all by myself.



1 comment:

Terri said...

ACK! precious! I can't wait until Livi can talk and I can record her adorable words :)