1.12.2013

Tatum is winning



We are moving backwards...Tatum was in her room at night, now she is right in between us in bed. The picture of her with Brandon was one night after she was supposed to be down for the night and woke up so B went and got her and she just grinned like "I have you fools right where I want you!)

  This week she was fussing one night when we tried to get her back in her own room and I told Brandon to just go grab her.  So he laid her right in between us in bed and she turned her head to look at Brandon and smiled then turned her her to look at me and smiled and then I kid you not nestled her little head around a few times to get cozy and closed her eyes and fell asleep. 

Tatum puts everything in her mouth and loves to chew on her fingers. 






This hair do reminded me of Kate Gosselin (jon and kate plus 8)


Tatum loves to giggle at her sister.  Isla takes the challenge and will jump and dance in front of Tatum commanding her to watch and laugh.

Also, this smart cookie, is on the move rolling from back to tummy and tummy to back! She even strung a few rolls together tonight!


1 comment:

Terri said...

Wow! She is getting to big. Both girls are just adorable :)